Australia’s Preferred Provider of General Sheet Metal
ADM employs highly skilled and dedicated staff in our Australian based workshop. We operate the most up to date equipment and machinery to ensure that the product manufactured on your behalf meets your expectations and industry’s high standards of quality. We are well equipped to handle the most demanding fabrication projects.
Full Manufacturing Capacity
At ADM, we have the expertise and capacity to handle and manufacture the following:
- Sheetmetal in mild steel, galvanised or stainless steel
- Sheetmetal in sheet form or coil up to 4 mm thick
- Sheetmetal cutting and forming up to 4 mm thick and 3000 mm long.
- Spiral ducting from 3″ (76 mm) ø to 55″ (1397 mm) ø and in standard length of 3 m and 4 m long (6 m long on request).
- Spiral ducting in galvanised or stainless steel and material thickness between 0.6 mm and 1.2 mm.
- Speedlock type ducting from 75 mm ø to 500 mm ø and in standard lengths of 1500 mm.
- Welded ducting and fittings in mild steel, galvanised or stainless steel up to 3 mm thick.
- Small to medium structures, bins and hoppers.
- Table tops and benches in galvanised or stainless steel.